You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHIPPING METHODS AND ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIMES
- Standard: UPS SurePost or USPS, 5-10 postal days from the ship date on your shipping confirmation.
- Expedited: UPS or USPS Priority Mail depending on your delivery zone, 2-3 business days from the ship date on your shipping confirmation.
UPS - Recipient Pays Tax/Duty at Delivery: is an expedited service with tracking and improved time in transit option. Recipient is responsible for taxes and any duty that apply to the order.
|Region||Time In Transit|
|Canada||2 Business Days|
|Europe Major||(UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands) 4 Business Days|
|Europe Minor||(Finland, Sweden, Austria, Norway) 5 Business Days|
|Australia/New Zeland||7 Business Days|
|Asia/India/Middle East||7 Business Days|
|South America||5 Business Days|
|World||7 Business Days|
Time in transit does not include Customs clearance.
- MSI International Parcel (Customs Duties Free): 8-15 business days depending on location and customs delays. Final delivery may be made by Canada Post or UPS. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- MSI International Parcel: Up to 6 weeks for delivery. There may be duties applied to your shipment per your country's import laws. Final delivery may be made by your country's local postal service or UPS. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- USPS First Class International: Up to 6 weeks for delivery. This method is used for many international shipments. Tracking information may not be available for orders shipped via this method. There may be duties applied to your shipment per your country's import laws. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- USPS Priority International: Up to 3 weeks for delivery. This is a traceable method for international shipments, and barring customs delays, also has the shortest international delivery time-frame. There may be duties applied to your shipment per your country's import laws. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
Processing: Most orders normally ship within 1-2 business days. Some international orders may take up to 3 business days to process. Orders are not processed after 12pm MST or on weekends. Any orders placed during this time will be processed within the normal time frame. If you place an order after 12:00 PM MST with Expedited Shipping, your item will not ship until your order has been processed on the next business day. Please allow up to 24 hours for online updates.
Shipping cost: The final shipping cost is generally calculated by the weight of the item(s), the shipping address, and the chosen shipping method (ground, expedited, international). The final shipping and handling cost can be calculated from the Shopping Cart.
Packaging: Apparel will ship either in a soft envelope or a box, depending on the number of items in the order. For U.S. shipments, lithographs are sent in flat cardboard boxes layered with cardboard inserts to protect them during shipping. Oversized lithos, screenprint posters, and all other artwork are rolled and shipped in a sturdy poster tube. Orders containing both apparel and artwork are shipped in multiple packages. If a significant amount of time has passed and you don't have a tracking number, please create a customer service ticket.
Multiple Shipments: You may have ordered items that could not be packaged together (i.e. Apparel and Artwork), and therefore had to be shipped separately. If all shipments have not arrived within the estimated delivery times, please contact Customer Support.
Artwork: We've heard your complaints about how art is shipped and we've done something about it. All new artwork is now packed and shipped from our home office very carefully by our dedicated Customer Support Team. We are no longer shipping prints flat—everything is carefully rolled and shipped in 4" heavy duty mailing tubes. Because of the extra care we're taking, a week or more may be needed to process your order. We have had a great deal of success with these new procedures, and the number of damages has reduced exponentially. We are exploring additional options to speed up this process so we can get your art to you both safely and quickly, and we appreciate your patience while we work on that quickly part.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES
International orders may have additional fees applied to them by the receiving country's (your country's) customs agency. Unfortunately, we have nothing to do with these fees and are not able to estimate fees or determine whether or not there will be any. To learn more about your country's customs fees and any other import duties/taxes, we recommend contacting your country's customs agency. We are not responsible for these customs fees and cannot reimburse customers for any additional fees charged by your customs agency.