CEC Engineer-Class Timepiece
Manufactured by independently-owned and operated Los Angeles-based company Meister Watches (MSTR), here is the first Dead Space watch.
- Copper Stainless Steel Bezel —resistant to corrosion and staining—and composed of 316L NASA grade steel
- Black Rubber Strap with Stainless Steel Buckle
- Stainless Crown and Functional Protector
- Each Laser-Etched Backcase individually numbered, with Dead Space 3 Logo
- 47mm x 14.5mm thick Case
- Japanese 3-Hand and Date Quartz Movement
- 100M Water Resistant
- 2-Year Warranty on all watches with customer/repair service through Meister directly.
This watch will be a strictly limited production of 500 pieces. It will include a Certificate of Authenticity and will be encased in a custom designed box, featuring a debossed Dead Space 3 logo.
Note: This is the final quantity that will be made available of the limited run of 500 watches. Orders from the first release have already been shipped. Please contact Customer Service if you have questions about your existing order.
This is a Pre-Sale Item.
You will be charged the total amount at the time of purchase. This amount is fully refundable if the order is canceled before the ship date.
Your entire order will be held until this product becomes available. The current estimated ship date is late June/early July 2013.
Ship date subject to change without notice. We will always update this product page with the latest information we have.